Epiphany's Consulting Support is intended for customers who have implemented NetSuite. These programs allow you to get the most out of your NetSuite system in a results-oriented price model.
|Answers||Block of Hours|
|Support and Other Service Features||Annual Contract||As Needed|
|Unlimited calls up to 15 minutes (w/o login to account)|
|No Additional Charge to Log or Update Cases|
|No Monthly Recurring Cost|
|Business Process Mapping (Best Practices)|
|Calls to NetSuite for issue resolution|
|Usage Report Sent Weekly|
|Graduated cost per hour based on hours purchased|
|New User Training|
Types of Consulting Support
We know NetSuite – Epiphany has been implementing, supporting, customizing and training on NetSuite since 2002.
The ultimate service offering for NetSuite and all of your business needs.Features
- Unlimited calls up to 15 minutes that do not require login to your account
- We can answer many of your NetSuite questions without needing to “login to see”. These calls are included as part of the monthly Answers price for questions asked. Questions not related to NetSuite are not included.
- Monthly commitment options include 5, 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours
- Weekly report of hours used and available
- Contact us via phone, email or via our customer center
- Large projects can be completed over several months to stay within your budget
- Communication is key – you will be updated via email on case progress; you may check status by logging into our Customer Center; resolutions are emailed to you for your records
- Time on hold with NetSuite does not count against your committed hours. Time testing and working with NetSuite does count toward your committed hours.
Same great features of Answers Contract with three-month trial committment.
- Three month introductory contract will automatically renew at the Standard rate for a term of 1 year unless a cancellation request is received in writing 30 days prior to the end of the introductory contract.
Block of Hours
Support without the monthly commitment.
Ideal for customers who are looking to purchase support but are unsure of the number of hours that may be required on a monthly basis. Pre-paid block of hours allows you to use the time purchased when it's right for you!
- Assistance is available when you need it
- Business Process Mapping
- No recurring monthly commitment