Work Order Management for the Service Industry
e-Service Light is an integrated service scheduling and work order management solution that enhances productivity across the service order lifecycle. e-Service Light energizes the work-order to cash process to deliver enhanced service levels and maximize profitability.
Service companies using Epiphany's e-Service Light can now create service schedules from the sales order and generate printed work orders for their technicians. Being able to schedule jobs properly, even in the face of last-minute customer changes, is key to profitability. e-Service Light addresses this, taking into consideration everything from when to be where; to what types of service items need to be pulled for the job. As customer's requests change, even at the last minute, e-Service Light updates the workflow simply and swiftly.
e-Service Light Dashboard
Enhanced insight and visibility into service scheduling and work order activities.
- Real-time Service KPIs
- Work Order Statuses
- Resource Schedules
Effectively managing the complexities of availability, skill requirements, and customer demands is critical to service resource planning and assignment.
- Centralize scheduling and dispatching
- Effectively identify and assign available resources
- Improve service levels
- Identify equipment and materials required
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Service Prioritization
- Customer Specific Requirements
- Utilize resources efficiently
Color-coded visibility into resources, skill sets, equipment and more.
- Resource Availability, Skills & Location
- Resources can be categorized as technicians, vehicles, equipment and more.
- Resources can also be grouped by skillset or location.
- View from the Work Order
- Assign to Work Order with a simple click
Work Order Management
Delivering the service is only step one. Ensuring that time, parts and service are quickly and accurately billed ensures cash flow and prevents profit leakage.
- A fully integrated service order-to-cash process within a single system
- Assign Technicians & Equipment
- Track Time, Expense, and Parts
- Print or Email Work Orders
- Clear visibility into work order profitability
- Ability to process and bill service orders more efficiently to maximize cash flow
As an integrated field service management solution that enhances productivity across the service order lifecycle, e-Service Light helps you deliver enhanced services levels and maximize productivity. Download the e-Service Light Datasheet for more information or Request a Personalized Demo today! And be sure to check out our NetSuite Product Comparison Sheet