e-Consolidate: Easily Consolidate Customer Invoices and Estimates
Epiphany's e-Consolidate provides invoice and estimate consolidation functionality to NetSuite.
Invoice and Estimate Consolidation
Easily combine multiple invoices into one proforma invoice; and multiple estimates into one proforma estimate without affecting forecast reports or your general ledger. Line item detail is provided and total/summary information is automatically calculated and shown in the header area.
Line Item Consolidation
Whether you're ordering the same item on an estimate or sales order from multiple vendors or entering multiple items on an estimate or sales order, which are part of a package offering, e-Consolidate lets you consolidate multiple lines into one.
Are your Customers asking for one Invoice for multiple orders?
- Eliminate creating manual invoices to meet your customer requests.
- Easily combine multiple invoices into one invoice for a single customer.
- Simply view a list of customer invoices and choose which invoices you wish to combine.
Do you need the ability to easily offer package deals to your customers?
- By using sequential numbering, e-Consolidate will combine multiple line items into one single line for the invoice.
- Totals are automatically calculated for quantity, unit price and amount.
- No need to create special groups or kits for package promotions.
Do you order the same item on a Sales Order from multiple vendors?
- Create a line for each vendor/item on your Sales Order and then easily create your Purchase Orders from the Sales Order.
- You can then create an invoice showing the total quantity, unit price and amount of the item ordered on one line of the invoice for your customer.
Do you need to mass email customer invoices?
- Email consolidated invoices to your customers with a few simple clicks.
- Search criteria allows you to quickly find which invoices you want to send.
- Send one or multiple invoices to one or multiple customers.
Whether you're ordering the same item on an estimate or sales order from multiple vendors or entering multiple items on an estimate or sales order, which are part of a package offering - e-Consolidate lets you consolidate multiple lines into one! This solution can be purchased separately or added on to our e-Service Management software, giving you the ability to easily manage every aspect of your service business - from estimate to closed.