1. Offer flexible work hours. Nothing says “thank you” like a flexible schedule. It’s a perk that offers that most gain for the least pain. Giving a little latitude in determining work schedules allowing employees to take time for family or personal issues let’s you say thanks in a big way!
2. Publicize their successes. If someone has done something really worthwhile, have your entire staff give them a standing ovation or simply publicly recognize them at the next meeting. And for those with field staff, recognize them via email and conference calls.
3. Send a handwritten note. Have your executive team write personalized notes recognizing employees and letting them know just how much their contributions mean to your business. It will not only put a pep in their step, but the kind words will stick with them (increasing motivation and loyalty at work) well into next year.
4. Feed their motivation. Consider footing the bill for a catered lunch (great for your field staff) or even just have executives push around a cart doling out coffee and other goodies. This allows employees to come together to relax and communicate over a meal and gives your teams a chance to know who they’re working for.
5. Let them play hooky. Provide your employees with a certain number of free days off to use as they see fit. They can go shopping, play with their kids, read a book…it doesn’t matter. Ensuring your employees have time off without having to call in sick reduces stress and provides the whole company with a better life/work balance.
Epiphany helps customers of all sizes deliver world class customer experiences while maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs. Contact Us today to see how we can help you.
Epiphany is proud to announce that we are the recipients of the NetSuite 5-Star Award for 2014. This award is given to NetSuite Solution Provider Partners who generate over $1 million in revenues per year. As a leading provider of NetSuite, Epiphany recently celebrated its 11th year of successful partnership, providing implementation and value-add services to help enterprises grow their business.
Originally Posted by Amede Hungerford, Vice President of Marketing at NetSuite
Today’s customers were raised in an age of instant gratification. They are way more demanding and their expectations are high, especially within the field service industry. New studies have shown that quality and customer service, not price, are the two biggest drivers of customer loyalty.
So how do you meet these exceedingly high demands and gain that loyalty? Epiphany has a few tips that might help!
To meet the demand of the growing Equipment Rental Business, Epiphany is proud to announce the completion of e-Rentals, a solution built specifically for the rental industry. It was developed based on the business process of rental companies with all their unique requirements in mind. Designed to handle all types and sizes of rental operations, e-Rentals is replete with automated services and integrated processes to improve the efficiency and productivity of your rental business.
What is Change Management?
Change Management is the utilization of basic structures, tools, skills, and principles to control any organizational change effort and minimize the change impacts on employees (the people side) in order to achieve the required outcomes of the project or initiative. Change Management helps individuals and organizations transition for a current to a future state.
Epiphany continues its NetSuite Ecosystem Leadership
Cypress, Texas – Epiphany, Inc. today announced its Platinum Sponsorship of SuiteWorld 2013, NetSuite’s premier event for NetSuite customers, partners and developers, May 13–16 in San Jose, CA. SuiteWorld offers a dynamic four-day experience to explore capabilities and strategies to drive organizations to new levels of efficiency and growth.
Cypress, Texas – Epiphany, Inc. the leading provider of Human Capital Management Software platform, announced that eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading cloud provider of multichannel customer engagement solutions, has selected Epiphany’s e-HR Suite to support its rapid expansion worldwide.
Trusted by leading brands, eGain solutions help design and deliver smart, connected customer journeys across social, mobile, web, and contact centers.