In today's ultra-competitive professional services industry, you cannot afford to manage your services operations across spreadsheets and disparate point solutions. Put an end to over budget projects, revenue leakage, lengthy billing cycles, and inaccurate time and expense tracking. Learn how NetSuite OpenAir has enabled over 1,000 customers worldwide to:
- Improve resource utilization: Your resources are your business. Ensure that the right people are assigned to the right projects at the right time.
- Optimize projects: Boost client satisfaction and increase profit margins by leveraging real-time information to deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Gain financial excellence: Suffering from revenue leakage and expense overruns? Gain control of your finances to improve cash flow and accelerate your billing cycle.
- Empower your operations: NetSuite OpenAir was specifically designed to be vendor agnostic so that you can easily integrate with virtually any system that helps you run your business. Connect NetSuite OpenAir to your CRM, ERP, HR, and Payroll applications to preserve existing investments and gain unparalleled automation and visibility.
NetSuite OpenAir Professional Services Automation
Move away from spreadsheets and emails to automate your entire services delivery in the Cloud. NetSuite OpenAir provides unrivaled functionality for:
- Project management
- Resource management
- Time and expense tracking
- Billing, invoicing, and revenue recognition
- Reporting and graphical dashboards
- Multi-currency and multi-language support for global services organizations
- Mobile access via iPhone, Blackberry, Palm, and offline client
NetSuite OpenAir Services Resource Planning
PSA solutions are quickly becoming the cost of entry for services organizations looking to effectively compete and scale. By integrating PSA with both CRM and core financials, you gain the end-to-end benefits of Services Resource Planning (SRP). With SRP, services organizations of all sizes and levels of complexity are realizing significant improvements in resource utilization, profit margins, and enterprise visibility while reducing overhead costs and manual data entry.
- Front office system integration: improve communication and visibility between your sales and delivery teams by integrating NetSuite OpenAir with leading CRM applications including: Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel/Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Back office system integration: Once services delivery is complete, automatically flow your billing, invoicing and expenses data from NetSuite OpenAir into your financial application to expedite revenue recognition and month end close cycles. NetSuite OpenAir integrates with leading ERP applications, including: NetSuite, MS Dynamics Great Plains, Sage, Epicor, QuickBooks, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards
- Looking for an end-to-end SRP solution in the cloud? NetSuite OpenAir integrates seamlessly with NetSuite to provide a single, integrated and powerful software-as-a-services (SaaS) suite.