NetSuite OneWorld delivers real-time global business management and financial consolidation to mid-sized companies with multinational and multi-subsidiary operations. NetSuite OneWorld allows you to manage companies with multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities; while seamlessly handling different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements; all from a single NetSuite account.
- Business management. NetSuite OneWorld gives managers and employees worldwide the functionality, information, and tools they need to manage their entire business better and streamline operations
- Real-time visibility. With a unified view of the business provided in real-time locally and globally, decision-making is immediately improved
- Improved forecasting. Multi-currency, multi-national forecasts
- Global Accounting/ERP. Manage your back-office operations locally and globally with multi-currency, real-time financial consolidation that provides consistent, compliant management across your entire organization.
- Global CRM. View every aspect of your multinational sales organization, even with multiple languages and currencies with real-time visibility.
- Global Ecommerce. Expand your Web store globally, NetSuite One World ecommerce provides multi-language, multi-currency and multi-brand Web stores capabilities that can be run and managed from a single NetSuite system.
- Global Services Resource Planning (SRP). Give your global services business end-to-end real-time visibility from the corporate level to subsidiaries and geographies, all the way down to the individual project level.
- Global Business Intelligence. NetSuite OneWorld's multiple levels of consolidated, real-time reporting and enterprise-wide key performance indicators (KPS's) allow you to make better, faster decisions.